Workouts

  • Workout 1 - Complete

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Slowly Making Lifestyle Changes

I am glad that I have dropped 6 pounds thus far. Most of the weight loss didn't come from a dramatic increase in exercise, but primarily due to changing eating habits.

Some of the changes in my eating habits are the following:
1. No Coke - SOBE water is my new drink of choice
2. Sugar substitute - Has been an easy transition
3. 5 - 7 meals a day. Using a book that shows me how to snack/eat effectively.
4. Buy products that are healthier (ex: wheat bread, cottage cheese)

The good thing is that all of these changes are easy to do.

My next step is to increase my workouts. I play in a lacrosse league on Saturdays and pick up basketball on Tuesday nights, but haven't been consistent with working out.

I did start off today with a good workout. Plan is to work out 4 times this week in addition to my lax/basketball.

Here's to a healthier Tony!

1 comment:

  1. I have cut meat out of my diet and it is really good. I feel light :)

    ReplyDelete